Monday, May 3, 2010

OCD is how I spell my alphabet!




Well, I went home and cleaned because M was having band practice and this young woman from a nearby college was doing a documentary of his band for her film class. I was all, “OMGosh why didn’t you tell me they would be filming here?????” and of course his response was, “Uh, it’s no big deal…?” Yes, my burly husband is in this band.



Seriously, do I have to spell out how OCD I am when it comes to people being in the house and possibly knowing that I am a slob? There are rare moments when I do not care, but most of the time I obsessively clean for company. The disaster area we like to call our laundry room keeps me awake at night with how unorganized it is. Wahhh!

On an unrelated topic, I hate work bathrooms. I never know what the protocol is for going #1 or #2 when someone else is in there. Do you make sounds with the toilet paper holder or wait until they are washing their hands to drop the kids off at the pool? I don’t think they want to hear that but hell, I’m in the bathroom! And and AND do you talk to others? If they are your bosses or ??? wtf? What if I’m having a smelly day like yesterday? Do I want them to know that awful smell WAS ME?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should chat while you're taking a chit. Why not make it less awkward and focus on mouth noises instead of bum noises?

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you please!